Marks & Spencer more commonly known as M&S is offering customers of their store the chance to win £250 by taking part in the yourmandsviews.com customer survey. The yourmandsviews.com survey has been designed to allow customers to express their opinions on what they like and don’t like about them. Marks & Spencer listen to their customers and what they have to say. Have you recently shopped at M&S? Is there something you would like to let them know about?
About Marks & Spencer
Marks & Spencer are a UK based retail outlet selling mostly men’s, women’s and children’s clothing, accessories, home products and food. With beginnings in Leeds in 1884, M&S now has more than 700 stores in the UK and over 350 stores internationally. M&S prides itself on it’s exceptional quality and very high standards.
How To Win The yourmandsviews.com £250 Survey Sweepstakes
You will need:
1. To be over 18 years of age.
2. A store receipt from M&S.
3. A computer and internet access.
1. Visit yourmandsviews.com on your computer.
3. Click on the area indicated to start the survey.
4. To begin you will need to enter the unique code as it is printed on your M&S store receipt. The numbers are in groups of three. Example: 1234 567 891011.
5. Next enter the time and the date of your visit. This can be found printed on your store receipt. Then click ‘NEXT’.
6. The survey will now begin by asking some general questions about your visit such as which department of the store did you visit the day you went to M&S? And, Was it easy to find your way around the store? Answer the questions accurately.
7. On completion, you will be able to enter the M&S survey sweepstakes. Enter your name and address and other contact information into the area provided.
Marks and Spencer are a highly reputable retail store throughout the world and would like to maintain that reputation by always providing what their customers want. To find out what their customers want they have set up the yourmandsviews.com customer survey with the additional bonus of having the opportunity to win £250.