Weis Market, through their survey (weisfeedback.com), would love to know what their customers think about the store and their services. In today’s age where social media usually keeps customers busy, the feedback sites can play an important role too. They particularly focus on customer’s feedback, which helps them shape the overall experience as per their needs and wants. To know more about weisfeedback, please read on.
About Weis Markets:
Weis Market is based in Pensylvania and currently has more than 160 stores in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, New York, New Jersey, and Maryland. The store was opened back in 1912 by two brothers and they operated only on cash basis. Since their inception, they have introduced remarkable discounts and have won the hearts of thousands of customers.
How To Win $2 Credit In Weis Markets Survey weisfeedback.com
You will require the following:
- A working computer and Internet connection.
- Receipt of your recent visit to Weis Markets.
- Ability to understand English.
- Details like store receipt number, reward card number, time etc. – to be found on the receipt.
- An ability to recall your last experience.
- You must be 18 or older to take part in the survey
- Visit weisfeedback.com
- Enter the details required.
- Click “Start” to begin.
- The survey can’t be started without the info above.
- The survey consists of 10 – 15 small questions.
- Try to answer all of the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Upon completing the survey you will be given a special code that can be can used to get a $2 credit into your reward card.
- The coupon code can be redeemed within 30 days.
Weis survey URL: weisfeedback.com
Weis website: https://weismarkets.com/
Weis Customer Satisfaction Survey rules: https://onlinekmc.com/Downloads/CustomDownloads/RFG%20Privacy%20Policy.pdf
The official Weis Markets survey at weisfeedback.com is the place where you can say it all about the services of the company. Whether it is positive or negative, the Weis Markets will welcome it all. Not only that but upon completion of the survey you can also get a $2 credit into your rewards card.