Office Depot is encouraging customers to give their candid and valuable feedback in the tellofficedepot.com customer satisfaction survey. As an added incentive those who complete the survey are issued with a $10 discount coupon which can be used the next time a purchase of $50 or more is made at an Office Depot outlet.
About Office Depot
Founded in 1986, Office Depot employs about 66,000 people, has more than 2,200 retail stores and is associated with OfficeMax, OfficeMax Grand & Toy, Viking, Ativa, and Realspace. Early February 2015 saw the announcement that office Depot will be purchased by Staples for a $6.3 billion dollar stock and assets deal. Serving thousands of customers every day from their many stores Office Depot is very enthusiastic about keeping their customers happy and wishes to hear from them about their recent online or instore purchase experience.
How To Get A Office Depot $10 Coupon In The tellofficedepot.com Survey
You will need:
1. A computer and internet access.
2. A printer to print out your coupon on completion of the Office Depot survey.
3. A recent store purchase receipt with an invitation to take part in the survey.
1. Visit tellofficedepot.com on your computer or smartphone or tablet.
2. Enter the survey code that you will find printed on your store receipt.
3. Next, enter the time of your visit. If you don’t recall. This is also on your receipt. Click ‘Start’.
4. The following pages will be asking you questions about your recent visit to a Office Depot store. You will be asked how many times you visited. Will you recommend Office Depot to other people you know etc.
5. On completion you will be given a $10 discount coupon which will be displayed on your screen.
6. Using a printer, print out the coupon and redeem on your next purchase.
1. Office Depot survey page: tellofficedepot.com
2. Office Depot website: officedepot.com
Office Depot is one of the largest stationary and office equipment supply chain stores in the world and they care about their customers. Office Depot would like to make their stores better for everyone who visits them to make a purchase which is why they are asking customers to take part in the tellofficedepot.com feedback survey.