JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores are offering a 50% off coupon to customers who complete the telljoann.com customer feedback survey. The coupon is good for 50% off any regular priced item when customers next make a purchase. JoAnn is a large retailer of fabrics, homewares and craft supplies and they rely on the feedback of customers in order to continue supplying the best products and customer service to their customers.
JoAnn Fabric & Craft Stores began in 1943 as cheese supply store adding fabrics and then a second store opening saw the removal of cheese from the inventory and hence JoAnn’s Fabrics was born. JoAnns is a very popular store both on and offline allowing customers from anywhere in the world purchase their vast array of products. Their online store offers many discounts, specials and seasonal savings for their customers. To be able to keep pace with customers’ need JoAnn Fabrics would love to hear from customers in the telljoann.com survey.
How To Get A 50% Coupon In The telljoann.com Survey
You will need:
1. A store receipt with a survey invitation printed on the front.
2. A computer and access to the internet.
3. An email address that you have access to as the coupon code will be sent there.
1. Visit telljoann.com on your computer.
2. Type in your email address as this is where your coupon will be sent.
3. Next add the date and time of your visit.
4. Then enter the store number, the register number and transaction number.
5. Next rate your experiences to the questions offered on a scale of Strongly Agree or Strongly Disagree.
6. Next will be some basic demographic questions about your age, income level etc.
7. Finally you will be asked for your contact details in case you wish to enter the sweepstakes to win a cash prize.
Joann’s Fabrics and Craft Store is the largest supplier of fabrics, crafts, gifts and homeware products in the United States. To keep their customers happy, JoAnn’s Fabrics have setup the telljoann.com customer feedback survey so customers can express their views and opinions on the products they sell and the customer service received.