Earth Fare is asking its loyal customers to give their valued feedback in the EarthFareListens customer satisfaction survey over at www.earthfarelistens.com. By offering your thoughts and opinions in the Earth Fare survey, you help the brand improved and WIN a gift code as your reward.
QUICK SIDE NOTE: Did you know that you can also get FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT? to receive money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and special offers! And, you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month! Pretty neat, right? Okay, moving on...
The feedback survey is a great way for customers who have made a purchase at an Earth Fare store to be able to share their experience with the health and wellness superstore and get rewarded during their next purchase at an Earth Fare store nearby. The survey is designed to understand your mindset, realize how your recent shopping experience at any Earth Fare store has been, and what you disliked about the products offered or the services provided by the company employees at the store. With a sweet prize of a free gift code at the end of the Earth Fare customer satisfaction survey, the time spent on helping the company improve its customer satisfaction rating will be well worth it.
Why the Earth Fare Customer Satisfaction Survey
In comparison to how food and department stores offered products 50 years ago, we have certainly come a long way, owing to the green revolution. Grain became more plentiful and the methods of food packaging improved significantly, which is led to a whole new problem of processed foods that were packed with fewer nutrients and higher calories. Catching the trend of healthier wholesome foods early on, Earth Fare created a moral awakening among health-conscious consumers who wanted their daily foods to pack more than just calories, which has led the spurt of the brand across the United States in just a few decades.
While Earth Fare has received plenty of competition recently from larger brands such as Whole Foods, what has helped the company thrive is the strong support of loyal customers. The brand understands that the backing of loyal patrons who regularly make purchases at the dozens of Earth Fare stores across the country are the ones keeping the business afloat, and every major move should be made to assure that the customer satisfaction rating is always upheld. The EarthFareListens customer satisfaction survey has been set up over at www.earthfarelistens.com to help the executives connect directly with the customers and build a two-way line of communication. At the end of the survey, you get a chance to WIN free gift code, which is a token of gratitude from the brand.
How to WIN Gift Code in EarthFareListens Survey – www.EarthFareListens.com
To help the Earth Fare brand become a larger name in the whole foods department store space and stand a chance to win a gift code in return, here’s how you can participate in the customer satisfaction survey:
- Earth Fare survey requires you to enter the code on the official website from an order receipt that is less than 30 days old.
- In order to grab an opportunity to take the Earth Fare survey, you need a working internet connection on your computer, laptop, or mobile.
- As an entrant of the EarthFareListens customer satisfaction survey, you need to be a legal resident of the United States or any of the U.S. Territories.
- You must be over 18 years of age in order to enter as a participant in the Earth Fare survey.
- Understanding English is a compulsory criterion in order for any person to participate in the Earth Fare survey.
- If you are under the age of 18 years, you are barred from participating in the Earth Fare customer satisfaction survey.
- All of the employees of the Earth Fare brand, sponsors, affiliated brands, subsidiaries, members of their families, Earth Fare advertising or promotional agencies are hereby barred from entering in the survey.
- If any action is taken to tamper or damage the Earth Fare customer satisfaction survey would be in direct violation of U.S. criminal and civil laws.
- The Earth Fare customer feedback survey is only valid in all of the 50 United States, along with the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
- In the Earth Fare survey, if the feedback provided with false statements or prejudice, then the participant’s entry will be terminated.
- Purchasing items from Earth Fare stores will not increase your chances of winning the gift code.
Survey Participation Instructions:
Ensure that the feedback that you offer on the Earth Fare customer satisfaction survey is honest before begin.
- Head over to the survey webpage over at www.earthfarelistens.com from your computer or from your mobile device.
- The J Earth Fare customer satisfaction survey welcome screen will grant you the instructions to begin and other related details.
- Enter the 16-digit Survey Code that is printed at the bottom of your Earth Fare order receipt.
- On this very page, you also need to enter the Time at which you visited the Earth Fare store.
- Once you are ready to go ahead, press the “Start” button to begin the survey.
- Provide the information and answer all of the questions that are presented in the Earth Fare survey that is required.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will be granted the Earth Fare gift code by the end of it all.
Resources & Links
Direct link to the Earth Fare survey website:
Terms of Service for the Earth Fare survey:
If you found the EarthFareListens customer satisfaction survey as an interesting and rewarding way to get your opinions across the board to the people behind the brand, then you’re sure to love the similar feedback surveys listed below:
- AMC Theatres Survey – WIN $100 Gift Card
- Abercrombie & Fitch Survey – WIN $10 Coupon
- BJ’s Survey – WIN $500 Gift Card
About Earth Fare
Founded in 1975 by Roger Derrough, Earth Fare is an American health and wellness supermarket selling natural and organic foods that are free from all the bad stuff like colors, preservatives, flavors, trans fats, artificial sweeteners, and growth hormones. Headquartered in North Carolina has over 50 locations in 10 States with more than 2,500 employees on its payroll.
Lastly, be sure to take the to receive FREE STUFF tailored to what you LIKE and WANT! We're talking money-saving rewards such as cash, product samples, coupons and much more! And, it doesn't hurt to know that you'll also be entered to WIN $1,500 this month!
Earth Fare wants to hear about its customer service, products, and quality of the products overall. In the spirit of giving, just as you are doing when you give your time to complete this EarthFareListens customer satisfaction survey over at www.earthfarelistens.com, the brand is also giving back a gift code. So if you want to become a part of the solution but need assistance in doing so, just reach to us in the comments.