City BBQ is inviting customers to share their City BBQ experiences in the citybbq.com/holidaysurvey survey and grab the chance to score a free BBQ. The citybbq.com/holidaysurvey survey should only take a few moment of your time to complete and can be done in store on a mobile device.
Tell City BBQ Survey
- Guests who have eaten at a City BBQ restaurant or used City BBQ for catering can use the Tell City BBQ service to take a survey about their experience
- Once the survey is finished, customers will get a coupon good for a free appetizer on their next visit to a City BBQ location
- Customers should allow for about 10 minutes to completely finish the City BBQ survey depending on the length of their answers
About City BBQ
City BBQ was born in 1999 and today at its peak has multiple locations from Indiana to Kentucky to North Carolina and Ohio. At each restaurant we smoke all of our meats onsite. We hand rub them with spices and slow cook them for upwards of 18 hours making them pure BBQ perfection! All sides are freshly prepared daily.
How To Get Your Chance To Win A BBQ In The citybbq.com/holidaysurvey Customer Survey
You will need:
- A computer or mobile device and internet access.
- The store number printed on the top of your receipt.
- Visit citybbq.com/holidaysurvey
- Follow instructions, completing all questions.
- Guests 16 and older can redeem the free coupon.
City BBQ Holiday Survey: citybbq.com/holidaysurvey
To contact City BBQ corporate offices:
6175 Emerald Parkway Dublin, Ohio 43016
This is BBQ in its truest form, created by people who are dedicated to producing the sweetest and most tender BBQ in the City. Customers who eat regularly at City BBQ will want to download the rewards app after taking part in the citybbq.com/holidaysurvey survey. The app allows patrons to earn one point for every dollar spent when scanned. New customers to the app will receive rewards.