Panda Express is offering customers a free entree when they successfully complete the pandaexpress.com/guest feedback survey. The survey is designed to give customers the opportunity to share their experience about a recent visit to a Panda Express restaurant. The information gathered in the survey is used to create a better atmosphere as well as improve customer service and food.
About Panda Express:
Panda Express is one of the largest casual, fast food restaurant chains in the United States. Panda Express serves delicious dishes like Mandarin Chicken, Beijing Beef, Eggplant Tofu as well as old favorites such as Chow Mein and Fried Rice. Beginning in Pasadena, California, Panda Express opened in 1973 and is still growing today in 2015.
How To Get A Free Entree In The pandaexpress.com/guest Survey
You will need:
1. A device capable of browsing the internet.
2. A recent purchase receipt from Panda Express with a survey invitation printed on it.
3. A pen or pencil.
4. An email account that you can access.
1. Go to the survey website at: pandaexpress.com/guest and enter the store number. You will find this printed at the top of the store receipt. Then click ‘Next’.
2. Next, enter the order number printed on your receipt. Then click ‘Next’.
3. Over the next few pages you will be asked a variety of questions requiring you to reflect back to the day you visited Panda Express.
4. You will be asked questions about the size of your portions, the freshness and quality of the food served to you.
5. Rate each question on a scale of Highly Satisfied to Highly Unsatisfied.
6. At the end of the survey you will see a redemption code displayed on your screen. Write this code down on your store receipt so that you may redeem it on your next visit.
7. You may also submit your email address so that you will be notified of further offers and discounts.