The Jack’s survey at jacklistens.com tries to establish both negative as well as positive feedback. The negative opinions enable the management to figure out where they are going wrong while the positive feedback identifies further room for improvement. The Jack’s survey also gives customers who complete the survey, a chance to win a surprise gift.
Jack’s or Jack in The Box is a fast-food chain founded in 1951 in San Diego, California. It owns and also franchises restaurants throughout the country. In fact, it is one of the biggest burger chains in the United States. The company has more 2200 branches, which is a proof of their nationwide success and of course great tasting dishes.
How To Win a Surprise Gift In Jack in The Box Survey jacklistens.com
You will require the following:
- A working computer and Internet connection.
- Receipt of your recent visit to Jacks.
- Ability to understand English or Spanish.
- Details like survey code, date, etc. – to be found on the receipt.
- An ability to recall your last experience.
- You must be 18 or older to take part in the survey
- Visit Jacks Guest Survey at jacklistens.com
- Select the language.
- Enter the details, and click Start.
- The survey can’t be started without the info above.
- The survey consists of 10 – 15 small questions.
- Try to answer all of the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- You can also skip questions but that is not recommended.
- Upon completing the survey you will have an opportunity to win a surprise gift.
- The ID code can be redeemed within 15 days.
By visiting the jacks guest survey at jacklistens.com, you can help the company with your honest and candid opinion and also get a chance to win a surprise gift at the end. The survey is simple, short and takes only 10 – 12 minutes to complete.